Top Five Facts you Need to Know About Child Care
If you have children, then you have more than likely worried about early child care, day care activities, or possibly even subsidized child care. If you need to know how to find a good day care or you are looking at private school curriculum, here are a few important facts that you need to know.
1. Did you know that helping your child learn how to put on their own clothes, brush their hair, and otherwise become self sufficient is an important step in readying them for preschool? Once they are ready, they will learn quite a lot of other useful skills.
2. Children in quality preschool programs are less likely to repeat grades, need special education, or get into future trouble with the law so you should try to get your children into the best preschool or subsidized child care that you can.
3. On average, a four year old child asks 437 questions a day. This is one of the ways that they are able to learn and grow mentally.
4. A two year old child is generally more active than at any other point in their life.
5. By the age of three, your toddler will have developed around 1,000 trillion connections between the cells in his or her brain. though you might not realize this, this is around twice as many as the average adult. For more information, read this website.